Volumes 11-75: $4,000. Volumes 1-10 forthcoming.
Ordering is Easy
Use the shopping cart on this page; email Subscriber Services; or phone 604-266-5322.
CHRR e-Volumes Features
- Flexibility: Desktop access by anyone in your organization.
- Portability: Load on your tablet and take it with you to hearings or meetings.
- Space-saving: Shelf space at a premium? Replace bound volumes with pdf.
- Print: just what you need.
- Bookmarks: take you directly to each decision.
- Electronic copy: Backup web access with a PDF copy in your library.
Since 1980 CHRR has published decisions of boards of inquiry, tribunals and courts from all jurisdictions, as well as the decisions on appeals which flow from them. Many of the decisions published by CHRR are not available from any other publication. These volumes are provided in PDF format.
Interlibrary loans are not permitted.
Individual back volumes are available for purchase.
Subscribers have the option to purchase a soft cover edition for an additional $253.50 yr. ($84.50 vol.).
Contact Subscriber Services for details.
From Us To Your Inbox
Keep up to date on the
most important new
human rights cases
Delivered to your
electronic inbox for
only $7.50 per issue!
The best source for
CHRR decisions are only available from Canadian Human Rights Reporter Inc.
CHRR decisions are not included in LawSource (Westlaw), Quicklaw (LexisNexis) or CanLII.