CHRR Online is a database of both reported and unreported decisions. The database covers decisions from volume 1 (1980) to the current year.
- User-friendly search page to help you locate decisions. Searchable by full text and by year, jurisdiction, adjudicator, keywords, etc. Unique features include Cited by link to note-up case law, Thesaurus of Human Rights Terms and index to Legislation Cited.
- All decisions published in the Canadian Human Rights Reporter (C.H.R.R.).
- Full text of reported and unreported decisions.
- Headnote with summary, keywords and cases, legislation and authorities cited for reported decisions.
- Human rights legislation and regulations (federal and provincial).
- Human Rights Digest newsletter providing summaries and commentary on important new human rights decisions.
- Quebec decisions with both French and English summaries.
- Decisions previously not published in full text.
- Many decisions not available from any other source are included.
From Us To Your Inbox
Keep up to date on the
most important new
human rights cases
Delivered to your
electronic inbox for
only $7.50 per issue!
The best source for
CHRR decisions are only available from Canadian Human Rights Reporter Inc.
CHRR decisions are not included in LawSource (Westlaw), Quicklaw (LexisNexis) or CanLII.