CHRR Bound Volume Subscriptions
Since 1980 CHRR has published decisions of boards of inquiry, tribunals and courts from all jurisdictions, as well as the decisions on appeals which flow from them. Many of the decisions published by CHRR are not available from any other publication.
There is great value in receiving decisions in a reported format. All cases in Canada must be decided after an examination of decisions that have already been made on that issue. It is not enough to find a case which supports your position, you must ensure that the case still represents the law in your jurisdiction.
- Headnotes with summaries and keywords which help explain the law in the decision, as well as pinpoint references to cases, legislation and authorities
- Indexing by case name, subject, cases cited, legislation cited and authorities cited
- Free online access in Current Law to decisions that are not yet published.
- Free online access to the Human Rights Digest newsletter featuring summaries and commentary on important new human rights decisions.
- Free online access to human rights legislation and regulations (federal and provincial) in Current Law.
- Subscriptions are sold on a pre-paid basis per volume or annually (3 vols. per year).
- Revised Consolidated Index to the Canadian Human Rights Reporter, available in a hard copy and disk format, sold separately.
From Us To Your Inbox
Keep up to date on the
most important new
human rights cases
Delivered to your
electronic inbox for
only $7.50 per issue!
The best source for
CHRR decisions are only available from Canadian Human Rights Reporter Inc.
CHRR decisions are not included in LawSource (Westlaw), Quicklaw (LexisNexis) or CanLII.